Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Snap it {everyday}

I have fallen off the Snap It bandwagon, and I miss it.
So I'm back this week. This week's theme is everyday.
Sometimes everyday chores are made easier, or more enjoyable by something useful or beautiful.
Yesterday one of my online purchases arrived in the mail. Actually a few online purchases arrived, but I'll save those for later! Drying glassware, as we don't yet have a dishwasher, can be quite disappointing with a cloth that smudges and makes streaks on the glass. I've been lusting after one of these 100% linen glass clothes from here for awhile. It is both useful and beautiful.
I love the feel of natural fibres, linen, cotton and wool.

Photobucket
Playing along here.
Photobucket

Can't wait to go and visit your Snap It post.

6 comments:

Maxabella said...

The perfect 'every day' snap too. It's lovely that you give yourself a little luxury each day. My cotton towels are looking very ordinary right now! x

leanne can blog said...

Yes, there is something lovely about linen tea towels, & this looks lovely.

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

I was raised by a mother who was obsessed with lint, so it was always linen cloths for dusting, polishing & drying glassware. Gorgeous, always reminds me of my mummy too. Also, it was old knickers with Silvo for polishing the silver!! Love Posie

Little Nan said...

There are alot of teatowels on the market that are just too good to actually use! Hhhmmm, actually I do need to buy some more too! And a classic looking one like yours would suit our kitchen just nicely!

All For Love said...

What a lovely purchase Hazel. I always love a nice set of linen napkins or a tablecloth also. Beautifully olde world xo

ally said...

I'm so embarrassed about my tea towels...they are scungy!!
I'm all about little every day treats and beauty
X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...