Sunday, May 26, 2013

21/52

"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2013."

I am enjoying this project as it helps me capture not only the difference in their size but new developmental behaviour. A week after a visit from the Early Childhood Intervention Service when they gave me a few tips about how to help the girls bring their hands together, both girls have started to do it. They Iove their hands and try to grab at a mobile or their favourite bug toy, which crinkles and rattles and apparently tastes good! 
Cutest was when Maggie quite deliberately put her hand in Elisabeth's mouth and let her suck them. The girls continue to enjoy their little chats, which still is amazing to witness!

Maggie: Concentrating on her hands and that bug.
Elisabeth: Rob captured a rare twin cuddle these days. Elizabeth's eyes and those cheeks! 




2 comments:

ally said...

I'm loving watching them change and grow too Marion
I love it when they find their hands'
x

sofia and otto's playground said...

These are lovely - especially the one of you and Elisabeth. Make sure you keep getting Rob to take photos of you and your girls. I look back and see all too few of my babes and me as I was always the one behind the camera.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...