Sunday, March 9, 2014

10/52

Firstly, thank you to all of you who have left comments on my previous post about whether to wean the girls. I have read them all (and the Instagram comments) and am trying to find the time to reply to each one. I really appreciated the time you took to share your stories, and found myself nodding along with many of you and your experiences. Sincerely, I value and admire each of you and think of you as my mother's group!

 photo DSC_8209_zpsceb5380d.jpg
 photo DSC_8190_zps4607f97d.jpg

Maggie: Yesterday we got up early, and headed into Hobart for breakfast at a favourite bakery (the girls enjoyed their fruit brioche and my breakfast panini immensely), and then had a wander around Salamanca market for the first time. We visited a stall that has beautiful second hand children's clothing, and found the girls a sweet pink rosebud dress each. Once home the girls got to try them on, and this led to helping their Papa unpack the dishwasher. Something about the sun coming through the window and the reflective dishwasher made me grab the camera. I love Maggie's expression above, she often gives you a measuring gaze, I wonder what she is thinking?
Elisabeth: She loves standing at the edge of the dishwasher. She is so sturdy in her standing. Her first steps can't be far away, surely.

Joining in with Jodi's 52 portrait project at Practising Simplicity.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What sweet dresses! The light in these photos is so lovely xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...