Sunday, May 25, 2014

21/52


 photo DSC_9578-2_zps8b880d34.jpg
 photo DSC_9573-1_zpsbc98c93c.jpg
Maggie: Yesterday we headed to my sister's place for my niece's 3rd birthday party. She had thought of some fun activities for the different aged children at the party. A mini jumping castle for the older children (the girls did have a turn and weren't too frightened!) and a play pen full of colourful balloons. 
Elisabeth: She is so intrigued by other children now, she watched older children intently and moves in on her cousins for smooches!

Joining in with Jodi's 52 portrait project at her blog Practising Simplicity.

We're lying low today, I hurt my back picking Elisabeth up out of the bath before the party. On top of that the girls didn't allow us much sleep, so I am hoping for a nap soon!

2 comments:

Holli said...

Maggie that look! Those eyes are heart melting. Love the contrast of the balloons and your girls beautiful brown eyes. x

Tara said...

Oh you poor thing! Hope your girls let you rest and heal

Gorgeous portraits as always :) I love the sneak peek I get on IG ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...