Sunday, June 22, 2014

25/52


 photo DSC_0142-1_zps0f932ac1.jpg
 photo DSC_0171-2_zps3bf1ac8d.jpg
Maggie: Intently watching Rob harvest the sunflower seeds.
Elisabeth: She walked down the drive with me today, I can't believe how sturdy she is on her feet now.

Joining in with Jodi's 52 portrait project at her blog Practising Simplicity.

Both girls have had a rough couple of days. Their 18 month vaccination combined with their second flu vac along with a weird 24 hour bug that cause a fever, and a sleepless, grizzly, clingy baby. Hoping for a healthy week this week.

I keep thinking of blog posts in the shower, or as I fall asleep, but so far have failed to find the time to write them.  One day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I spy TWO big boxes. One for each girl. Double the fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...