Monday, April 13, 2015

15/52


 photo DSC_5163_zpsqpnntie3.jpg
 photo DSC_5146_zpscgdk4fqj.jpg
Maggie: looking at birds in the sky. Her language is still continuing to amaze us, I keep thinking before I look down that Elisabeth is talking to me. Taking after Elisabeth she adds please to any request she is serious about. We headed outdoors this morning after Rob left for work, the girls still in their onesies with gumboots. They like foraging for the last of the alpine strawberries and picking flowers.
Elisabeth: Yesterday we were all in the veggie garden doing our own things and Elisabeth commanded "people come here!" She makes me laugh, but her determination is more than a match for me at times! She really enjoyed the rose petal snow I floated over her head. She can nearly sing all the words of "Let it go". 

Joining in with Jodi's 52 portrait project.

1 comment:

Violet said...

Oh I just love the picture of Maggie! How wonderful that she is making such strides in her language. It's an exciting time when they start talking more and more. Elisabeth is so cute- "come here people"- that slays me!

How is Claudia doing?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...